- The person signing the My CarePath Service Agreement is deemed to be the billing Client.
- Where a client nominated person or authorised representative chooses a provider that is a My CarePath member the agreed fees, being numbers 2,3, 4, 5 and 6 on the service agreement will be funded by the approved My Care Path provider.
- Where a client nominated person or authorised representative chooses a provider that is NOT a My CarePath member the agreed fees set out on the service agreement will be paid by the billing Client as stated on this service agreement.
- The decision to accept a placement/service is made by the nominated person or their authorised representative. My CarePath cannot offer any guarantee of satisfaction with the facility or service provider accepted by the nominated person or authorised representative.
- Initial consultation fees are due either before or on the day of the Initial consultation.
- The fees for other services provided by My CarePath and not funded by My CarePath members will be payable on the day of the initial consult or within 7 days or as agreed.
- If the client, nominated person/authorised representative chooses to terminate the My CarePath service after the initial consultation and before the facility tour or home care introductions, then 50% of the agreed fees (not including the initial consultation) will be payable immediately.
- If the client, nominated person/authorised representative chooses to terminate the My CarePath service after the initial consultation and completed facility tours or home care introduction for any on the following reasons;
8.1. Death of the Client;
8.2. The Client, commences residence at a facility or alternative accommodation or chooses to remain in current accommodation;
8.3. If the Client or authorised representative chooses not to move, then the services will be terminated after 90 days;
8.4. If the client, nominated person or authorised representative chooses not to engage a home care provider then the services will be terminated after 120 days; Then full fees as agreed on the My CarePath service agreement will be payable.
- Fees agreed at the commencement of service are not variable dependant on time taken to achieve satisfactory placement.
- For meetings which require travel of more than 30 kms, a minimum charge of $120 incl. GST apply. Your Consultant will notify you in advance if this additional charge will apply to you.
- Payment can be made by direct debit, cash, credit card or cheque. Cheques are to be made payable to Millennium Aged Care Consultants
- Direct Debit details: BSB: 033 089 Account No: 573622 Account Name: Jayna Pty Ltd.
- Tax Invoices / Receipts are produced on request and will be emailed to the billing Client unless otherwise agreed.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars ($AU) and are inclusive of GST unless otherwise nominated.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to provide My CarePath with access to accurate information that may impact on the suitability of the category and style of accommodation offered. This information would include cultural, lifestyle, religious and geographical preferences; along with medical, financial and personal care needs.
- My CarePath will provide information, based on the information given to them by the client and their representatives, which best address the requirements of the nominated person, as disclosed during the Initial consultation and when completing the Health and Wellbeing Assessment.
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that My CarePath may assign its rights and obligations under this agreement and/or engage a third party to undertake its obligations under this agreement without notice.